In this class I teach you to train your dog all the basics. Relax on a mat, Sit, Sit-Stay, Down, Down-Stay, Come, Leave It, and Walk Nicely on a Leash.
Class runs twice weekly every Tuesday and Thursday for 3 weeks*
Cost is $130
What do you get with the South Orlando Dog Training good manners class that you don’t get at any of the big box stores?
1. The class is twice a week instead of the traditional once a week approach. This keeps you and your dog focused on each individual cue, thus keeping you “in the game."
2. We start the first session by teaching your dog to relax on a mat. This motivates your dog to practice self control.
3. You get the knowledge and experience of a certified CPDT trainer with many years of experience working with all sorts of canine behavior and problems. More about my certification can be found here: www.CCPDT.org The council requires that I maintain my certification though continuing education units (CEUs) and I bring that knowledge and experience to the class. I usually can answer many questions about dog behavior even if it isn’t related to the curriculum. I am a full time dog trainer and I don’t split my time doing something else in a big box store such as being a cashier or stocking.
4. Your dog will be trained using the latest scientific research and techniques and I promise I will never hurt your dog in order to train or modify behavior.
5. You get a reputable Thumbtack Top Pro, an AKC Canine Good Citizen evaluator and a proud member of the Pet Professional Guild. www.petprofessionalguild.com
6. My passion is canine behavior but I love working with and teaching people, as well. The class is light, fun and caters to you, the dog owner.
*a minimum of 4 clients/dogs and a maximum of 7 is required. Please call 407-234-7343 to reserve your space to ensure that you have reserved your spot